Does anyone else find men tricky to buy for?!
If your the type that has your man’s gifts nailed, feel free to send a little help or tips my way in the comments 😉
Otherwise, check out this gift guide if you’re looking for a little inspiration:
- Jean Paul Gaultier perfume*: An easy one – who doesn’t want their man to smell good. £39.50
- Nike cotton shorts*: We have our leggings, men have cotton shorts as their comfy home-wear. £15.50
- Bellroy leather wallet*: This ain’t no ordinary wallet. It comes with RFID protection which means those scamming card readers won’t work on any contactless debit or credit cards held within this wallet. £55
- Amazon Echo Dot*: A great gift for the gadget loving man. This is a must if he doesn’t have one already. Plus you can extend this gift as much as you want with attachments, like being able to change the room lighting and changing the TV channels… all with just your voice. £49.99
- Fossil watch*: A stylish gift for a stylish man. £99.99
- Stojo reusable coffee mug* – A neat little gift for the eco-friendly man. This will save on the disposable coffee mugs from the likes of Starbucks etc and because it’s collapsible, it won’t take up much room in his bag. £12.95
Any more idea’s? What are you getting the man in your life for Valentine’s?